PETL Course Funding
Peel Elementary Teachers' Local PL Course Funding is money set aside by the Local to fund AQ, ABQ, PQP, Undergraduate, Masters, and PhD courses.
PETL Funding is now open. PETL is accepting applications for the 2018-2019 Funding year .
Please see the full, updated guidelines (May 23, 2018) on this page under "Related Documents".
- Members can complete applications electronically online from this page. Completed application forms can be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Full instructions for submission are included on the "PL Course Funding Application Form (for electronic submission)" under "Related Documents".
- All applications MUST be received in the Local office by no later than the published start date of the course.
- Applications are processed within 1 to 2 weeks of being received at the Local office.
- PETL can fund up to $400 for course tuition fees.
- ATTENTION Mac and Google Chrome users - There are known issues with completing the electronic version of the application form. It is recommended that members use a PC and Internet Explorer to avoid delays with applications. When using this form on a Mac, users must follow these instructions: a) Click on the form. When it opens in your browser, save it right away before inputting any information.; b) open the file from its saved location using the most up-to-date version of Adobe Acrobat Reader (not your browser!); c) input all your information within Reader and then resave the file; d) attach and send as per instructions.
For any additional information, please contact the Secretary-Treasurer, Kellea Martin:
- Phone: 905-564-7233
- email: email@example.com