PETL Status of Women Funding
Status of Women Funding is now exhausted. Please watch for the announcement in September for when we are accepting applications for the 2018-2019 Funding year .
The Status of Women Committee has set aside funds for conferences/programs which promote:
• Women in Leadership
• Women's Issues
This fund is available to all Peel Elementary teachers on a first come basis, subject to eligibility and approval. The fund can only be accessed for one conference each year.
- Status of Women can fund up to $800 while funding is available. Funds may be used to cover conference/workshop costs and/or up to 3 Occasional Teacher days (at $250/day) to attend the activity, up to the maximum amount.
- Please see the full, updated guidelines on this page to the right under "Related Documents".
- Please find all information/forms under Related Documents to the right.
- All applications MUST be received in the Local office at least 10 school days before the activity's start date.
- Applications are processed approximately 10 school days of being received at the Local office.
Inquires can be directed to Kellea Martin, PETL Secretary-Treasurer, by calling 905-564-7233 or by email email@example.com.