PETL Conference Funding is now open for 2021-2022 school year!
Please use the form below for any PETL Conference funding request taking place from May 4, 2021 – June 30, 2022.
Please see the full, updated guidelines on this page under “Related Documents”.
- Members are now able to claim meal reimbursements (PETL Conference Funding)
- Reimbursement for meal expenses will be subject to the limits stated that is, forty dollar ($40.00) maximum per day
- Where a member is not incurring a cost to attend a conference/workshop/or other professional development course (e.g., member is presenting at the conference/workshop/professional development course and the registration fee is being paid by the organization), the member must provide the PETL with evidence of this cost being absorbed.
- PETL will not reimburse any travel expenses incurred through the use of crowd-sourcing apps, including but not limited to, Uber and Lyft, effective July 1st, 2019.
- If emailing applications, ensure you and your Principals’ signatures are on the form before sending as a pdf.
- Full instructions for submission are included in the guidelines with abbreviated instructions on the “PL Conference Funding Application Form (2019-2020)” (both versions) under “Related Documents”.
- All applications MUST be received in the Local office at least 10 school days before the conference start date.
- Applications are processed within 1 to 2 weeks of being received at the Local office.
- PETL can fund up to $300 for conference registration, transportation, meals and accommodation, as well as fund up to 2 days for supply coverage when applicable.
To Be Reimbursed After Your Approved Activity, submit the following to the Local within 90 days of the completion of your activity:
a) A copy of the approved PETL PL Conference Funding Application Form;
b) Receipts for approved/eligible expenses from the conference (copies are acceptable), including any support for $US conversions, when applicable. Please outline any cost sharing and attribution of costs when submitting receipts, when applicable (e.g., shared hotel room).
c) Documents can be emailed to Aman Mehta, Secretary-Treasurer (email@example.com)
For any additional information, please contact the Secretary-Treasurer, Aman Mehta:
- Phone: 905-564-7233
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org