PETL Course Funding is now open for 2021-2022 school year!
Please use the form below for any PL Course funding request taking place from May 4, 2021 – June 30, 2022.
Please see the full, updated guidelines on this page under “Related Documents”.
- ***NEW*** – All applications MUST be received in the Local office by no later than the published end date of the course
- Members can complete applications electronically online from this page. Completed application forms can be sent via email to email@example.com. Full instructions for submission are included on the “PL Course Funding Application Form (for electronic submission)” at the bottom of this page
- Applications are processed within 1 to 2 weeks of being received at the Local office.
- PETL can fund up to $400 for course tuition fees.
To Be Reimbursed After Completion of an Approved Course, submit the following to the Local within 90 days:
- a) Proof of course payment (e.g., receipt, copy of student record or credit card/banking statement showing payment);
- b) Proof of your successful completion of the approved course (e.g., transcript, letter/email from instructor, copy of/link to OCT showing new course).
- c) Documents can be emailed to Aman Mehta, Secretary-Treasurer (firstname.lastname@example.org)
For any additional information, please contact the Secretary-Treasurer, Aman Mehta:
- Phone: 905-564-7233
- email: email@example.com