Peel Elementary Teachers’ Local PL Course Funding is money set aside by the Local to fund AQ, ABQ, PQP, Undergraduate, Masters, and PhD courses and College or Diploma courses
PETL is accepting applications for the 2019-2020 Funding year .
Please see the full, updated guidelines on this page under “Related Documents”.
- Members can complete applications electronically online from this page. Completed application forms can be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Full instructions for submission are included on the “PL Course Funding Application Form (for electronic submission)” at the bottom of this page
- All applications MUST be received in the Local office by no later than the published start date of the course.
- Applications are processed within 1 to 2 weeks of being received at the Local office.
- PETL can fund up to $400 for course tuition fees.
To Be Reimbursed After Completion of an Approved Course, submit the following to the Local within 90 days:
- a) Proof of course payment (e.g., receipt, copy of student record or credit card/banking statement showing payment);
- b) Proof of your successful completion of the approved course (e.g., transcript, letter/email from instructor, copy of/link to OCT showing new course).
- c) Documents can be couriered, faxed (905-564-7236) or emailed to Aman Mehta, Secretary-Treasurer (email@example.com)
For any additional information, please contact the Secretary-Treasurer, Aman Mehta:
- Phone: 905-564-7233
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org