PETL Course Funding is now open for 2022-2023 school year!
Please use the form below for any PL Course funding request taking place from May 10, 2022 – June 30, 2023.
Please see the full, updated guidelines on this page under “Related Documents”.
To Be Approved for Funding (Highlights 2022-2023):
- All applications MUST be received in the Local office by no later than the published end date of the course
- Members can complete applications electronically online from this page. Completed application forms can be sent via email to Julia Allen, Secretary-Treasurer firstname.lastname@example.org. Full instructions for submission are included on the “PL Course Funding Application Form (for electronic submission)” at the bottom of this page
- Applications are usually processed within 2 weeks of being received at the Local office. Please do not re-send applications within this timeframe.
- PETL can fund up to $400 for course tuition fees.
To Be Reimbursed After Completion of Your Course for which you have Received Funding Approval, submit the following to the Local within 90 days:
- Proof of course payment (e.g., receipt, copy of student record or credit card/banking statement showing payment);
- Proof of your successful completion of the approved course (e.g., transcript, letter/email from instructor, copy of/link to OCT showing new course).
- Work location to which the cheque should be sent in the courier
All documents should be emailed to Julia Allen, Secretary-Treasurer (email@example.com) in reply to your approval email (which had the application number).
For any additional information, please contact Julia Allen, Secretary-Treasurer, phone: 905-564-7233, email: firstname.lastname@example.org