Long Term Disability

Anne Lorimer

Member Services Manager

If you have been injured at work or are absent due to illness, it is advised that you call in to the Local office and ask to speak to Anne Lorimer, Member Services Manager, within the first 20 days of your absence. During that telephone call, it is a good idea to review your current sick leave balance, medical certificate requirements of the Board and/or WSIB, and the potential for modified work or Long Term Disability.

If you are returning to work on a modified work program or requesting your current duties be modified. The Local will discuss with you your options and provide representation at the meeting at your school.