Other Leaves

Anne Lorimer

Member Services Manager

If a situation has arisen that may require that you be absent from work, you may wish to call the Local to connect with your VP Liaison (Contact Us Page).

The Local will assist you in determining the options available to you and will help guide you to the appropriate contact person at the Board office and the correct paperwork to complete.

If you have an absence that is the result of any injury or accident that is work-related, you need to report this information to your supervisor. If you are making a claim with the Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB) it is advised that you contact the Local and speak with Anne Lorimer.

If you have a general health and safety concern that you would like to discuss with a representative from the Local, please contact Chris Hoffman, Occupational Health & Safety Officer.